Sunday, 10 July 2011

Hello There

Hello. I'm Sophie. I've always wanted to start a blog, just to write about my opinions. Before I start posting I just want to say I'll always be honest with you when it comes to reviews, and just generally as well. This is going to be a fashion/beauty blog with a bit of baking mixed in. I hope you enjoy my posts too - I'm not here to try and change people's minds on certain products, I just want to share my thoughts and musings with you. I'm young too, so perhaps it will be a different view on things? Have a lovely day, and I hope you enjoy yourself. :)

3 comments:

  1. so, good luck in your beginnings!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Already inlove, makeup.. and baking!
    Priorities right there :)
    Good luck on your blogging :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig