Tuesday, 23 August 2011

Christmas Blog Swap?

Yup, that's right! I'm already thinking of Christmas - crazy right?

Everyone loves Christmas! So I was wondering, would anybody like to do a Christmas blog swap with me? (For those of you who don't know what this is, it's when a couple of bloggers swap different products with each other that add up, usually, to roughly the same price.) The price limit would probably be low-ish, so you wouldn't have to fork out a great deal! But it means we get to try out new brands, or if not at least new products! What a great way to enjoy Christmas! Also, as I'm planning so far ahead, it means we have absolutely ages to gather things, so it won't be a hassle at all. If I don't get any replies, I'll probably leave this post here but mention it again nearer the time. I probably won't do a lucky dip, as it would make more sense to me if I hand picked the person. 

There are a few quick rules -
If you're under 16, make sure you have your parents' permission (because you'll have to give out your address),
You must have an active beauty/fashion blog,
If you're interested, leave your email below so I can get in touch.

Byeee lovelies!

9 comments:

  1. Im happy to give it a go :) sounds pretty fun!
    my email address is hannahrosebedford@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to do I swap, been trying to find someone for ages to do a swap with :)
    fayeolivia_@hotmail.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do a swap :) but to be honest, i dunno if you'd want to do one with me. I live in New Zealand so don't really think you'd know any of the products here, or really be bothered with trying them. Getting some from the USA is probably your best option so you can try some of the more famous brands :) but if you do wanna try some random products, i'm up for it! Haha, let me know.

    schnella09@live.co.uk
    Shannon xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great Idea! I would love to do it, maybe I could send you some Nail polishes & nail stuff (Like stickers, Wraps and things) its just a thought :D x
    Ive been feeling extremely Christmassy recently too! I just can't wait to get all my Jumper dresses out and put the decorations on the tree, and even get me started on the Christmas Chocolates that Thorntons do!
    aimee.elizabeth@ntlworld.com

    Thank You for following my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya, I love the idea, I was thinking about starting one myself! It's a good idea getting to try new products you havent tried and that the person loves and thinks you'll like :) I can't wait for christmas! I love wrapping up everything so pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to do a Christmas swap with you! I may not have a fashion blog, but I do enjoy beauty products and love them.
    My email is: simplesapphire86{@}gmail{DOT}com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love to do a Christmas swap with you !
    My email : beautysparkless@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to do a Christmas swap with you too but I don't know if you'd be interested as I'm from Malta. Anyways, hear from you! (:
    Nadine.Grixti@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi lovelies,
    I have chosen the person I want for the swap, I was going to leave it longer but it doesn't look like I need to really, I got a lot of lovely replies! Sorry if you didn't get picked, this probably won't be the only swap I do, so keep your eyes peeled! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig