Sunday, 11 September 2011

Week In Photos #1

Afternoon lovelies, I hope you're all well. I seem to be slowly gaining followers, so thank you and hi to all you new ones!




01 - I got working on a crafty project and finally finished it this week. Hope you dolls like it, it's a fashion collage made out of bits mainly from Marie Claire and Glamour that's going on my wall whenever I get round to putting it up.
02 - Finally got maself some loyalty cards, yayz. I actually haven't used them yet, but I will. Yes I will. Probably will use the Boots one more, but I'll have to see as I've been going to Superdrug lots recently.
03 - My kitty! I know I'm constantly blogging about my other cat (I actually have 3, favouritism much, ha), but I do have others and I really should show them more. It's just the one I do show a lot is so photo genetic, it's hard not to snap some pictures of him.
04 - Popped over to my local Shoe Zone just to pick up some trainers for P.E. Only had black ones, when I was after white, but who cares. I stupidly didn't try on my old ones before going back to school, and when changing found they were 2 sizes too small. One word - ouch. Had to use spare ones which were mahoosive and plain black. And probably a boy's.
And that's it. Byeee!

P.S All my thoughts are with those affected by the 9/11 10 years ago.

9 comments:

  1. Your cat is adorable
    The collage looks really cool Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just thought about making a collage to go on my wall from magazines!! Yours looks lovely! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh i love the collage idea, that`s really neat, & you look gorgeous darlin`, I`m the newest follower to sophie-pie, can`t wait to see more! (:

    <3 Dollie.
    www.heartdollie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the cmnt, cute pics(:

    <3 BB

    ReplyDelete
  5. @XxDollyBlossom - thank you! :)
    @Adele - I hope you do, it's really fun.
    @Staci - Thanks!
    @HeartDollie♥ - Aww thank you to all of those comments!
    @BB - No problem, and thanks.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the collage!xx

    http://beyondbeautyxo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cat is so cute! :)
    And you as well m'dear :) Youre pretty.

    Loves that collage you made. ;)

    xoxo
    teli

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig