Sunday, 18 September 2011

Week In Photos #2

Hola girls. Been such a busy week, I've had so much going on that I've barely had time at all to blog, sorry! Here's this week's week in photos.
01 - I picked some tomatoes from our garden this week and have been using them with my cooking, yum yum!
02 - I wanted to make a mince based dish this week (no post on it because, heh, kind of forgot to take pictures of the finished results, and it's not technically baking) so I decided to do indian mince with a naan (home made) and a tomato salad. The results were very scrummy!
Sorry it's such a short post, there isn't much to say about this week because I've been so busy!

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou for the follow and for entering my giveaway. Good Luck.

    I'm following you back.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is great! I love it!
    I follow you, follow me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post!

    Oh and btw, pls check out my blog because I just awarded you girl for being awesome ! :)

    xoxo
    teli
    krzteli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these posts! :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig