Sunday, 30 October 2011

Blog Interviews, Guest Posts + Update

Hi lovelies, this is just going to be a chatty post today. First of all, I thought I'd start by saying I'm going back to school tomorrow (I really wish I could have just another week off, but doesn't everyone?). This means I'll probably be posting less, but I'll probably end up scheduling some posts during the week. You've probably (or maybe not) noticed that this month has less posts than previous months. This is due to me starting my GCSE's and I really want to work hard especially as I moved down in one of my sets. Anyway, so as I was saying, this means I can't post as much, so I'm really sorry if it comes down to 1 or 2 posts a week, I will try to keep this blog going as it's been really fun to write so far and I don't want it to become a chore! 
On another not, as I'm not going to have time to blog as much, I was wondering if anybody would either 1) like to be interviewed about their blog or 2) put together a guest post. If you do, email me (my email is in my side bar). Or you can also comment, but I don't always check them every day.
And that's all really. I don't have a picture to go with this post, but never mind. Byeee!

6 comments:

  1. Ah, i love cat photos!!!! I uploaded so many on the blog yesterday, i could've sat here all day doing that. Love cats so much x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat is absolutely adorable! My cats are alittle miffed at me right now. So this kinda cheered me up. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Top Most Expensive Cars in the World, Top Speed Cars, Top most hot cars pictures and info
    worldlatestvehicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig