Thursday, 20 October 2011

Italy Make-Up Haul

Hi lovelies, I'm back from the gorgeous Italy I had a great time, look out for some pictures of the scenery later in this week's week in photos. For now though, I thought I'd show you a few make-up bits I bought on the last day! We went to a great Italian market where I picked up a scarf and a cheap handbag (though I haven't put photos of them in this post) and also a few shops.
First of all, I went to a place called Kiko. I'd heard of it before but knew it was a foreign brand so never got to pick anything up. It was actually quite a lot cheaper than I thought (I can't remember the exact prices though, sorry). From Kiko, I bought a cream concealer, a lipstick and a brush cleaner. I love the colour of the lipstick and can't wait to try it out!
I also took a trip to Sephora (AHH!) and picked up my first benefit thing - a mascara. I can't believe I got to go to Sephora, it was so amazing and I kind of wished I picked up something else. I love the mascara, don't get me wrong, but I should have got something you can't get in the UK! Like the Yes To Cucumbers facial set.
So excited to use this all! If you would like any reviews, just drop me a comment! Byeee!

3 comments:

  1. Ooo can't wait to see the rest of about your trip (: Have to let us know if the mascara is any good I've heard mixed reviews.

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Hope you had a lovely time :) Sounds like you did! Xx
    Lovely colour of lipstick :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got some Kiko products when I was in Italy and I love them!

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig