Thursday, 27 October 2011

Italy Week In Photos



Sorry, I know this is sooo overdue, I just never got round to uploading all the pictures due to my new kitten wearing me out (he is asleep on my lap at the moment).
01 - These are in a bit of a random order, sorry! This is a really pretty fountain in Siena which we visited one day. My friends and I were so tempted to jump in, but we didn't, ha!
02 - Straight from the airport, we caught a coach into Pisa! I can't believe I was lucky enough to see the famous leaning tower (which doesn't look very leaning in this picture, but it is!). We visited some stalls and bought some Italian bracelets. We also went to a sandwich stall where I seriously made myself look like a fool by trying to say the Italian name of the sandwich I wanted.
03 - I can't remember if this was in Siena or Florence (we were staying in Florence), but it was a really cute snack stall. I didn't get anything, but my friends got some roasted chestnuts.
04 - This was a tower in Florence, really pretty!
05 - This is Siena. After visiting some museums, we trekked up a very big hill to this gorgeous park (I'm not sure if we were told the name of it). They had so many stalls and a few of my friends and I sat at the top and sketched the Duomo.
06 - This last picture was of the football stadium in Florence which we got to look at while nobody was there. I've never been to a football stadium before, so it was really great to see!
And that's it! To be honest, this is a really shortened version of what we did, but I didn't want to make this too picture heavy. We also got to go to museums and galleries like the Ufizzi but I wasn't allowed to take pictures inside.
Byeee!

4 comments:

  1. I've been to Italy a couple of months ago and loved it!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy is AMAZING! Hope you had a great trip, I loved it when I went and would love to go again in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to visit Italy it looks such a gorgeous place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos! I'd love to go to Italy it looks so lovely Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig