Sunday, 2 October 2011

Week In Photos #3

Hi lovelies! Sorry about missing last week's one of these, there was nothing to show you!


01 - The cows came into the field behind our garden quite a bit this week, they're so cute, I want to feed them apples so bad but they don't come close enough, grrr.
02 - Aww, I just had to show you this picture, my cat was sleeping on my bed today and look at her! So cute! You can see her little tongue, haha, bless.
03 - As you will have seen in my previous post, I bought some Lush and Primark stuff, yay! I used the bath bomb I got yesterday and I loved it! It was so nice and smelled amazing! I love you Lush!
And that's it! Sorry it's short. Look out for September favourites soon, yes, I know they are going to be late! Byeee lovelies!

4 comments:

  1. Your cats such a cutie :)

    http://lucyywrites01.blogspot.com
    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. woooooooooo lush and primark x

    my blog : http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.com/

    Lauren x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Asses cute kitty :)
    XxDollyBlossom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig