Sunday, 9 October 2011

Week In Photos #4

01 + 02 - Only 2 pictures today! My weekend was seriously busy, and today involved a bit of trekking. As part of my D of E, which I'm sure loads of you will have done/are doing, we had to climb up this huge hill. Oh my days. I have never walked so far, seriously, I am not a walker! It started out ok but soon we got to a huge up hill (including steps like the ones in the bottom pictures which we had to go both up and down several times). The steps seemed never ending until we reached the top! The first picture is our beautiful view from near the top as we trekked upwards. It was great fun but I don't think I would have been able to do it without my friends there singing random songs like One Direction ones and Disney remixes. Because we are just that cool.
Byeee!

3 comments:

  1. I did my D of E this summer, and it was so hard! I really loved it though. (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i did mine last year, seriosuly hard work! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love going on nature walks/hikes. It's only a matter of time before it gets too cold to do either.
    I tagged you in a post :)

    M.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig