Saturday, 5 November 2011

October Favs

Hi lovelies! I'm back with another monthly favs. There aren't many products, as I have been using mainly the same old stuff, to be honest. But I hope you enjoy this anyway!
First are a couple of lip products. One is an Eyeko fat balm in frosting. I love this so much, I bought it in a blog sale and recieved it a couple of days ago. It's such a lovely bright pink and is super moisturising! I also have been loving the Kiko lipstick I got in italy, as it's a lovely nude and is really wearable.


Next, I have a Nails Inc Polish, which I got free in Glamour, in the colour tate. I would have gotten the plum one, but tate was all that was left. I also have my Kiko concealer which I also got in Italy. It's quite creamy to touch but once applied is actually kind of powdery and applies well.
Lastly, I have really been loving the travel size of St. Ives apricot scrub. I think I might get the gentle one in the full size when this runs out as it is slightly harsh for my skin. It's so refreshing though, so I love to use it in the morning to wake me up!
Thanks loves! See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely selection of favourites. I've been curious about Kiko lipsticks recently. Glad to hear you've been liking your shade. Have you found it drying at all? x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sarirah - No, it's not very drying! It's not moisturising either though so you would need a lip balm with it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great favs of the month love the colour of the nails inc. polish Xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig