Monday, 30 July 2012

Outfit | Floral Playsuit

Hello! Long time no see! I've been very busy lately, and have just taken my first few GCSE's (results in less than a month, ahhh). So, sorry about not posting! I don't want blogging to become a chore, where I feel like I have to do it, I only want to post when I actually want to, so I hope that's alright. To be honest, I'm not even sure if people still read this blog, but oh well! It's the summer holidays now, I've been off for about 3 weeks I think, so that's good. It gives me a bit more time to write as well.
I thought I'd do an OOTD for you all - seeing as you liked my first one, a while back now, quite a lot.




Playsuit: Punkyfish
Cardigan: Primark
Necklace: Accessorize (gift)
Ring: Primark
Bracelets: Various
Nails: Barry M Peach Melba
(Hopefully you can't tell, but I got really sun burnt near the bottom of my neck a couple of months back, and it's still there! Tried to cover it up but don't think it worked!)

Hope you liked, please feel free to comment.

6 comments:

  1. your playsuit is so pretty.

    I love the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photography! I've nominated you for the Liebster award - nice one! Pop over to my blog for the deets.


    www.freshlookbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous playsuit! Good luck with getting your results, mines are here in a weeks time!
    Cara x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nail polish is adorable! love it!

    oliviamoone.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig