Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Christmas Blog Swap #2

Hello! Yes, you've read the post title correctly! I know it's early to be thinking about Christmas, but I do want to do another Christmas blog swap. Last year I posted it in August too, so I'm hoping you lovelies won't mind too much. Unfortunately, last year money proved a bit too tight, and I had to cancel it. However, this year I am determined to actually put my plan into action!
Again, same as last time, the budget will be low so we don't have to stretch ourselves - we are in a recession after all! However as I'm allowing so much time to collect everything, it can vary a bit. The swap will be mainly make-up, skincare, haircare etc. (possibly even sweets or something) as clothes can be a bit hit and miss.
I'd love to swap with someone from a different country (I'm from the UK), because you get more variety, however I know shipping charges can be quite high (which is why it actually helps that the budget is low so there's less weight).  But even if you're from the UK please comment too!
I would like someone close to my age (15) so we have similar interests, and can have a nice chat before hand, however it doesn't matter if you're slightly older or younger! Just to let you know I'm quite a girly girl and enjoy wrapping things up prettily!

And there are a few other rules, of course -

- If you're under 16, make sure you have your parents permission,
- You must have an active blog (preferably fashion/beauty/lifestyle) that's been going for at least a month,
- If you're interested, leave your email in the comments.  

If you don't know what a swap is, go here!

Thanks lovelies!

UPDATE: I have chosen somebody to do this with, and have emailed them. So if you don't get an email please don't be too disappointed!

7 comments:

  1. helloooooooo(: im 15, i think i could go for it!(:

    http://ourclosetforyou.blogspot.com.es/
    GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great idea! I really like your blog Sophie, followed :) And thanks for your comment!

    XO
    badboyshighheels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a really great idea! I'm nearly 21 hah but it probably won't matter if it's just beauty products :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds really fun! im from the u.k but im still interested! :)
    alanascott5499@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for commenting! i'd love to, i'm from the USA and i've been dying to try some products from the uk!

    jenniferhammelx@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm 15 and I've never done anything like that so I would of loved to but I've only just started my blog so maybe next time I guess...
    xx

    http://conceptofbudd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. illl maybe do this next time as my blog has only justr started

    http://beautycraftsandmore.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig