Monday, 20 August 2012

I HIT 200!

Hi lovelies! Just a super quick post to say that - I HIT 200 FOLLOWERS! Thank you so much to each and every one of you, and even those who haven't followed but have taken the time to read my posts and leave a comment - as comments mean just as much!
As I said in my 100 followers post, followers don't matter, but it's always great knowing you have a new reader and that people actually enjoy what you write.
I will be doing a giveaway this time! I put up a poll so you could choose the prize, and the highest scoring option was make-up! I am stuck between a few items on what to get, so you never know - I might put up a poll for that too. It will definitely be up within the coming month though, so keep your eyes peeled! And I am considering nail polish, even though that was a separate option to make-up, because actually it is make-up too!
Thanks again, and I'll see you all in my next post!

1 comment:

  1. Hi sophie! Thank you for visiting my blog! I really think your blog is great. I would be definitely drop by again.

    www.theactofembellishing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig