Sunday, 5 August 2012

Outfit | Jeans and Jumper

Hi lovelies! What's happened to the amazing weather? Last week when I went on even a short walk, I was boiling, and now it's chilly? Anyway, because of this miserable weather I've had to kind of bring out some of my autumn outfits!


Jumper: New Look
Jeans: M&Co (ages ago)
Necklace: Accessorize (gift)
Top (underneath): Hollister
I never used to wear these jeans as they were so so big for me, but I've grown into them and they have a nice slouchy look which goes well with a slouchy jumper and long necklace. Also, I'm not sure if you noticed, but I went to the hairdressers last night and I'm so happy with the length! You might not be able to tell, but it's quite a bit shorter, and I loveee it! It's such a nice length. Anyway, hope you enjoyed this quick post, and I'll see you all in my next one.

2 comments:

  1. lovely new haircut! looks very nice, i also got my hair done, i love mine too :)

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the jumper and jeans, looks great on you!

    http://zsummerton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig