Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Outfit | Green Jeans

Hello again! This is a scheduled post, as I'm on holiday right now, yay! Anyway, it's just another OOTD. I love doing them, however when I go back to school I doubt I'll have enough time to do as many. This one's very casual, just something I'd wear around the house or going for a bit of shopping.























And yes, I'm in a new spot in my garden compared to normal, if you noticed. I'm just trying it out.

T-Shirt: Superdry
High-waisted skinny jeans: Primark
Bracelet: DIY, available here

I absolutely love bright jeans, I own a pair of green, shown here, and a pink pair too. Both are slightly too big for me though, because I'm quite short so they're always too long! I hope you enjoyed this post and I'll see you when I get back. Byeee.

8 comments:

  1. I love your coloured jeans! The colour is adorable!

    h0laluai.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that top :) Love it, its so confy :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute. love the colour of your jeans x

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the jeans! thanks for stopping by my blog. Now following you. :)

    21stcenturytrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your jeans - so cute! :)

    http://randomsofira.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The jeans are such a cute colour
    I am a new follower, check out my blog and follow back?
    http://phatfashionandbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig