Friday, 24 August 2012

Week In Photos #8

Hello! You may be wondering what on earth my week in photos is doing up on a Friday, but I'm actually going on holiday tomorrow. And yes, I could have scheduled it, but I've already scheduled a few other posts so this was just more convenient. You all seem to love my week in photos too so I didn't want to miss one!



01 - What would my week in photos be without a cute picture of one of my cats?
02 - I decided to stock up on a couple of magazines for my holiday and ended up getting Company (yay, Whitney Port's on the cover - you've gotta love her in Britain & Ireland's next top model) and Reveal.
03 - Finally, I also got my first GCSE results back, as I'm sure lots of you did. These aren't my final marks as it's only one module I think (I get so confused) but I'm so so happy with them anyway. I'm not saying this to gloat, but I honestly wasn't expecting the results I got! I hope everyone is happy with theirs and that you got into wherever you wanted! (And sorry for the rubbish picture, I had to take it like this so I didn't show any personal information.)
Hope you have had a lovely week and I'll see you all soon! Remember to vote in my poll - sorry I keep changing it by the way.

11 comments:

  1. Whitney looks gorgeous on that cover, love her on NTM! and congrats on your results :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Whitney! She is go pretty and seems so genuine and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog(:

    sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and the lovely comment. You have a great blog here and congrats on your results
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Whitney and Company magazine! Thank you for the sweet comment on my blog! xx

    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, huge congrats on those results, you must be over the moon! Aww your cat is so cute <3 xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, and yes I am, hehe! :) x

      Delete
  7. Thank you for your lovely comment :) Your cat is so cute and congrats on those great results! Hope you have a great holiday :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! Hope you had a nice weekend! :)

    I have a giveaway right now, join if you want to! :)
    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.hu/2012/08/giveaway-win-50-coupon-from-efoxcity.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm looking back on this now and wow you did so well on your GCSE modules! I've done 3 already, math tomorrow and I definitely won't do half as good! I'm pretty sure I'm gonna have to repeat math :| Anyway go you for doing so fab! Hopefully you do as well this year :)
    Niamh

    niamhsdream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig