Sunday, 19 August 2012

Week In Photos #7

Another week in photos!




01 - It's been such a lovely week this week, weather wise. It even reached 30 degrees yesterday, wow! I really hope it stays like this because I'm going on holiday this weekend.
02 - We rented a few blu-ray films as we got a new player for them, which is pretty cool! We watched Man On A Ledge last week and this week it was Avatar.
03, 04 + 05 - I also have been playing around with my new camera this week, and my two ginger kitties were happy for me to take lots of pictures of them!
By the way, sorry if I've been abandoning Instagram a bit, I keep taking lots of pictures on my new camera instead!
Byeee!

13 comments:

  1. You should do the ten day challenge thing, it's quite interesting. Your blog is lovely, I'm following you back! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the cat is adorable! I'm following you now :)

    www.nayabloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cameras such great quality! I really love Avatar, found it such fun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I would hope so, I just got a new camera! :) x

      Delete
  4. Great Post. I follow your Blog now.
    Please follow me.
    A.

    dramaticmode.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avatar is a great movie! Your cat is really cute :3
    Thank you for your comment on my blog! I'm following you now! I hope you'll follow me back if you like my blog :)

    xxLiora
    lioraatsea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pictures! and your cat is doing exactly what mines would do if the sun was out! Love it. Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog, would you like to follow each other?
    sewthecity.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cats, love this week in photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww your kitties are soo cute<3<3

    xoxo

    http://nattieness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie!
    I love your blog, very interesting post!
    I'm your newest follower!
    Follow each other?
    X♥X♥

    http://lifelikevision.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww! How cute are your cats?!! I want a ginger kitten! xo
    Seek My Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're blog is really cool :D. Feel free to follow me and when I return from my holiday I will follow you! :D

    Best,
    Jess xox

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness your kitties are adorable!!! I love animals so much!! Thank you for visiting my blog!! I've followed you on GFC hope you followed mine if you like it xx

    Marla
    www.trendstruck.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig