Sunday, 5 August 2012

Week In Photos #5

Hi again! 2 posts in 1 day, wow! I thought I'd just round off the week with a week in photos, yay!





























01 - I bought some yummy doughnuts from the co-op when I walked up to my local village. YUM.
02 - I also bought a roll to feed to the ducks there, who were actually really hungry compared to usual when they won't eat anything!
03 - Taking a nice macro picture of a butterfly has always been on my bucket list. It isn't perfect, but I'm really happy I managed to get a clear enough one, I'm surprised it didn't fly away actually!
04 - Another pond that belongs to my road, looks gorgeous in the summer and was really full from the rain!
And that's it lovelies. Hopefully it wasn't too short - please feel free to comment!

4 comments:

  1. Great snaps :)I love custard doughnuts! x

    www.janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures? What type of camera do you use darling? http://www.thetiffanyannabelle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just use a simple digital camera! :) x

      Delete
  3. i'm in love with this!

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig