Monday, 13 August 2012

Week In Photos #6

Wow this week has gone quickly!








01 - The cows are back in the field behind my garden, yay! They have calves with them too but they've grown up quite a bit now.
02 - Mmm, probably the best biscuits I've ever made. I got the recipe here but just made the biscuits themselves. They were sooo nice, and so crumbly and melty. Yum!
03 - One of my kitties enjoying the sun on our camping chair, ha!
04 - A random picture from this week of my other two cats, because it was just so cute!
Hope you all have had a lovely week.
Remember to check out my blog swap here and vote for my first giveaway prize in my sidebar!
Love ya!

6 comments:

  1. Sweet cats.^^
    Thanks,for your comment on my blog.
    Would you like to follow each other???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those biscuits look absolutely amazing!
    They look like the really plain but crumbly kind of biscuits which I love! hehe!
    I've followed!
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks,for the follow. Follow you back on gfc.^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely pics.Just checked out your blog and I love it! Thought I’d leave a comment letting you know how much I do!
    Would you like to follow each other? Already following you. <3
    VISIT ME: http://stylemeeh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photographs your cat is such a lovely little thing!
    dimplesdiaries
    x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig