Sunday, 2 September 2012

Cornwall Week In Photos

Hello! As pretty much all of you know, I've been on holiday for the last week and just got back yesterday. It was really great and we had amazing weather for 4 out of the 6 days we were there, which was a bonus! I think I might have even got a bit of a tan! Anyway, this post is just going to be some of the photos I took when I was there (I took so many, I'm not sure how I managed to cut it down). And also I haven't got enough time to edit all of these, so they're just the originals! Enjoy!




























































































01 - Soaking up the sun on the beach
02 - Looking in the rock pools.
03 - Seriously yummy bacon sandwich.
04 - Amazing weather.
05 - Cute dogs.
06 - Scrummy maltesers.
07 - Instagram collage, in case you don't follow me - if you don't then feel free to, the link's in my sidebar.

There will be a haul coming up soon for the things I bought on holiday, and I'm going shopping again on Monday or Tuesday as well. Also, my 200 follower giveaway should be up in about a week - so look out for that too! 
I hope you enjoyed this post, I'll see you all soon.

4 comments:

  1. I love your blog, i'm following :)
    nice pictures looks like you had a nice holiday

    xo

    http://abullettothehead.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, the dogs in the water look so cute, I love dogs! Yeah, the jumper was from Primark, it's so nice ��
    - Kirsty xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah it looks like you had a wonderful time ! I love a good bacon sandwich xx

    2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmmh, that sandwich looks amazing.
    Here from Life in a Break Down.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig