Tuesday, 4 September 2012

Holiday Haul

Hello! As I mentioned in my Cornwall week in photos, I bought a few things whilst I was there. If you follow me on instagram you will have seen a few sneak peeks of some of these things, but I thought I'd do a post so you could see everything!

Cat scarf / 3 bracelets / Cute soap / Owl keyring / Waldo Pancake ruler, rubber and bag for school - all from various Cornwall shops.

I absolutely love everything I got, especially the scarf! I got it from a shop which had lots of different ones, so it was so hard to pick, but who doesn't love kitties?
I also love the Waldo Pancake stuff, the brand in general is just so clever and funny, I could have easily bought all of the stuff!
Anyway, this is only a quick post and I hope you enjoyed it! See you in my next one!

P.S - I go back to school tomorrow, eek! I doubt I'll be able to post as much. I have a couple of posts scheduled though, but other than that I'm hoping to get up 2 or 3 posts a week (not including the weekend, I should have a week in photos up every Sunday too). However, I might be quite busy on this first week - we'll have to wait and see!

9 comments:

  1. I really like the scarf!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute bag!! I think the quote on it is pretty much the story of my life..!! PS. I'd love it if you could come visit my blog and follow me if you like it!! :)

    -Stephanie
    @LaminLouboutins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that scarf! ((:
    Your blog is super cute and thanks for the lovely comment

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that scarf, you bought some nice things :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post !

    3 words LOVE YOUR STYLE :)

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    p.s Do you want to win a Snake Wrap Earring ?! Enter my giveaway !

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bags with cute sayings I love! The keyring and scarf are gourgeous too :)

    Rhiannon xxx
    http://everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cat print on the scarf is so cute! I have a cat print blouse and I love it to death.

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig