Saturday, 29 September 2012

September Favourites

Hello! Sorry I haven't posted very much this week, I've been quite busy with all my homework. Luckily though I've finished all my ISA bits in science. But now we have to start picking our a-levels (so soon?) and everyone seems to know what they want to be, and I don't, so I've been a bit stressed recently! As well as this, one of my cats went missing again, not the black one, the tabby and white one - and it turned out he was stuck in the same barn he was in last time. I have no idea why he went back there! Also, I won't be doing a week in photos this week, I just haven't taken any! I'm going to stop mentioning it now though and just do them when I can. Hopefully that's alright with you all.
Anyway, onto the post. I literally can't believe it's been a whole year since I last did a monthly favourites, I'm so ashamed, ha! This time it's a bit of a mix of all different things - some hair, some body, one make-up item and a random one! I know some bloggers do separate posts for random favourites and more relevant ones, but I decided to stuff it all into one post.

The first thing is a random favourite. If you know me, you'll know I'm not the biggest fan of fruits and vegetables, so I tend to get my fix from juices. I know it's not the best, but it's definitely better than getting none at all. I recently bought this grape and blackcurrant juice, and I loveee it. It's so refreshing, sweet (but not artificially so) and just generally tasty.

The next couple of things are hair items. I'm not a huge user of hair products actually, but I love these both so much I just had to include them. The first thing is a shampoo - Aussie's Frizz Miracle. I have thick, frizzy and wavy hair and when I get out of the shower and dry it, it's literally three times the size it normally is. Anyway, this is an absolute miracle worker on my hair, it tames it and really makes it so much easier to work with. It's actually the first shampoo I've ever found to do this!
The other hair product is a Batiste dry shampoo. I'm pretty sure I've mentioned it before, but I thought I'd include it again because it really is a staple in anyone's routine. I have a lot going on after school at the moment, mainly sports (who would have thought?) and my hair gets really greasy sometimes - so this is a life saver.


The last few things are a couple of body items and also a make-up product. First is one of my favourite shower gels ever - it's a Radox Shower Smoothie. This is actually my second bottle now, which is why it's so full! Usually I'm not a fan of super strong fruit smells, but somehow I actually really like this scent. It's mainly a mango smell, and it's just heavenly! I've also tried the pink berry one, and like that too. The next thing is a Vivo mascara. It was only £2.50 and I use it every day for school (hence the messy packaging). It's doesn't add a ton of volume, however it does lengthen lashes and add colour which is just what I need for school. The final item is Sudocrem. When I first bought it, I wasn't sure whether I'd get a whole lot of use out of it, but actually I do! I use it for rashes, spots, everything! I really recommend it.


And that's it. I hope you enjoyed reading what I've been liking this month. If you want to comment on any of these products, or add what you've been liking, feel free!

8 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you will be able to decide what to do after school! I was also the same, I had no clue for my future career but I took one step at a time and am finally trying to get somewhere! It took me a good three years to figure it out :( .. I also hope you find your cat soon hun~

    Interesting monthly favourites! I've been meaning to try batiste in the brunette edition that you've mentioned. Is the colour visible? And what scent is it like? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And we did find him. :)

      Also, the batiste doesn't have a really strong smell, and the colour is a lot less visible than the original. x

      Delete
  2. Great post, can't go wrong with sudocrem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love grapes juice too!! :)
    the radox shower smoothie sounds divine too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. reading this review, i think i need that Sudocrem. it's gonna be so useful!





    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these..i've been a lover of sudocrem for ages!! love your blog!

    www.styleinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha aw glad you found your cat! I love shower smoothies xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. God that grape and blackcurrant juice looks amazing! That shower smoothie looks great too xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig