Wednesday, 31 October 2012

MUA Undressed Palette + Swatches

Hi again! If you follow me on instagram, you'll know that the other day I popped into town and ended up buying another MUA palette - this time in Undressed. I am such a fan of MUA, as it is so affordable and yet good quality at the same time. The Undressed palette is similar to the popular Heaven and Earth, however in my opinion it contains a larger variety of colours.

Sorry that I had to swatch on paper, I always prefer to do it on my arm but some of the colours were just too light to see that way.
I definitely prefer the top row of colours, just because they're more wearable and light. I'd say my favourites are shades 1, 2, 5 and possibly 9 as well. I doubt I'll get a lot of use out of the two sparkly gold colours, however the black/grey will be great if I want to do a smokey eye.
That's all for today, I hope you enjoyed it and I'll see you all soon - byeee!

9 comments:

  1. ooh love this, so natural.. maybe worth a purchase!

    Great blog, newest follower

    Ruth xxxx

    http://theclothesimin.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love brown shades, they're pretty much all I wear, so this and the Heaven and Earth palettes look perfect to me! Thanks for sending me your link during the #bbloggers chat yesterday :) x

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I'd found this before I bought the Naked palette - they're identical!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. need to buy this, seems like I'm the only person who doesn't own this palette! lovely post x

    http://burgundybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. MUA is such good value, my housemate just bought one of their palettes with smokey eye colours in and they look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. would love to try this palette !

    x

    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is my favourite palette, everyone says it's so similar to the Naked palette which is the only reason I bought it. The only thing is, i dropped it and some of the shadows have smashed:(

    http://emilylikessmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great palette for its price x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig