Sunday, 21 October 2012

My Current Affiliates

Hello! Recently, I've been contacted by a few companies who I am now affiliated with - and I thought I'd share them with you. This isn't required, but I've been browsing their websites and really like what's on offer. Hopefully this won't be a boring post, I personally like finding out about new companies so I hope you all will too.
The very first company to contact me was Stefanel, a high fashion Italian brand. I really love their clothes, especially their knitwear, as it is all such good quality and looks like it's really worth the money. I definitely recommend taking a look at their clothes.
Next, I decided to apply myself for the Clarisonic affiliate programme, and was so flattered to get in as I know how popular they are. Clarisonic don't really need much of an explanation, as recently their sonic cleansing brushes have been in lots of people's blog posts. But if you haven't heard of them, definitely check them out!
Lastly, and most recently, I was contacted by a company called Hessnatur, an organic and fair clothing company. At first I wasn't sure whether to accept their request, as their clothes seemed to be targeted at a slightly older age range, however I really liked the idea of eco clothes and decided to say yes. I'm glad I did though, as lots of their clothes are really nice and, again, look good quality. Please go and pop on over to their website.


And that's it! On a quick side note, I'm on holiday for 2 weeks now, so I should have some more time to post. However, I do need to revise for my mocks, and also I've been given a lot of extra work too - but I'll try my best!
I hope you enjoyed this post and learnt a bit about some new companies. If you'd like to buy anything from any of the websites, I would so appreciate it if you could just click their ad in my sidebar first, but obviously you don't have to.
Thanks! Byeee.

3 comments:

  1. the middle one looks cute, have seen their ads in teen vogue!

    www.styleinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice and thanks for the visit

    prettymucheverythang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig