Monday, 29 October 2012

October Favourites

Hello. Today I thought I'd do my October favourites. I don't always do favourites posts, as I tend to stick with quite a lot of the same products, but I have tried a lot of new things recently so I thought I would. Also, I can't believe it's nearly November, which means Christmas isn't too far away. If you have any Christmas type posts that you want me to do, let me know in the comments.

Firstly, I have two skin products. They are both quite new, and I haven't been using them long at all, but I already love them. The first is St. Ives Naturally Clear Scrub. As I said in my Tesco haul, I used the travel sized scrub for some time, and really enjoyed it, and so I decided to buy the full size instead. I won't say too much on this product, as it is so popular and I've read countless reviews on it, but the scent is gorgeous and it makes you feel much cleaner and fresher. As for it keeping your skin clear, I haven't really had it long enough to see any real effects yet.

The second product is the Garnier Intensive Hand Cream. My hands are quite dry at the moment, and so I was looking for a good scrub to keep in my handbag. I really like this as it is very fast absorbing, and also the scent isn't overpowering at all. I would definitely recommend it, especially for this time of year.

Next, I've been loving Simple Kind To Skin Cleansing Wipes. I use cleansing wipes once a day - I don't recommend having them as the main item in your skin regime though as a wash or cleanser will do a better job, however they are convenient and quick. I also have been using my Balmi a lot, as now we are in Autumn it's getting colder and I'm getting chapped lips more frequently.


Finally, I have the Vera Wang Princess Perfume, which is a lovely girly scent. It is quite light as well, as some perfumes can give me a headache, however this doesn't and is great for everyday use.

I've also been using eyelash curlers for the first time. These are by The Vintage Cosmetic Company, and as mentioned here, I won them on twitter. I've really been enjoying using them, and I can definitely see a difference after applying mascara. 

And that's it. I hope you enjoyed this post, like I said - if you have any requests for posts or tags or anything, let me know! Byeee.

8 comments:

  1. Nice items!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great post.

    Lot of inspiration on your blog.

    we can follow each other if you want?
    (via gfc, bloglovin, facebook maybe)

    Lots of love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try that lip balm, it looks so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Vera Wang Princess, I wore it all through high school. X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with apricot scrub...it smells amazing! I'm your newest follower xx

    Twenties Girl Style

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so lazy so I just use those Simple wipes! I need to make more of an effort with my beauty regime.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. The strawberry Balmi is also in my favourites! xo

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Vera Wang Princess, it's my favourite and i have used it for 5 years now.

    Txx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig