Saturday, 6 October 2012

Skincare Routine

Hello! I was planning on doing an OOTD today, but I'm not feeling well at the moment and so I'm postponing that until I'm back to one hundred percent. Today anyway, I thought I'd show you all my current skincare routine.

Simple Face Wipes - I love face wipes, particularly Simple's, and I usually use them in the morning. I do like to mix up my routine, getting different types of wipes each time, so this time I picked up the oil balancing ones to reduce shine. My favourites though are probably just the ordinary ones.
St Ives Apricot Scrub - This is one of those products that a lot of bloggers rave about, and I do too. I only bought the travel size and yet it has lasted me for ages. In the future I'd like to buy the gentle type, just because it can be quite harsh on my skin.
Garnier Fresh Essentials Refreshing Gel Wash - I'm always switching up my face wash, as I do like to try a lot of different things. This Garnier one is particularly nice, it's refreshing but gentle - and it hasn't broke me out at all.
Zineryt Solution - This is something I picked up from the doctors. I definitely recommend going to the doctors if you're having problems with spots - I orginally went to get stuff for my eczema, but ended up getting this as well. It is a long term solution, but it really does work and now I only get the occasional spot.
Sudocrem - I've mentioned this before, so I won't write about it too much - but it's also another really good spot treatment.

That's it, I hope you enjoyed it. Byeee!

6 comments:

  1. st ives apricot scrub is amazing!
    glad i came across your blog, it's lovely! following you now :-)
    athannahfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love having a nosey at other people's routines as everyones is so different!

    www.styleinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the St Ives scrub... one of the best and great price too!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love garnier , they even sell it here in germany :)

    http://fashionforrebelss.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog! Thank you for visiting :) I'm new follower =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use sudocrem, it really helps to get rid of spots- its the only thing that works for me!

    Im loving your new header and button! Did you get your button professionally made or did you do it yourself? :)

    Hollie xo

    holliesblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig