Friday, 26 October 2012

Tesco Haul

Hello! Just before I start, I want to say thank you again - as I reached 350 followers! It's lovely to know that you're all enjoying what I'm writing, and it makes me very happy!
Anyway, onto the post - I know I said in my last post that there wouldn't be anymore hauls, but I popped to Tesco today for food shopping and picked up some beauty basics whilst I was there.
L-R - St. Ives Naturally Clear Scrub, Garnier Ultra Dry, Impulse Very Pink, Garnier Intensive Hand Cream, Radox Shower Smoothie, Aussie 3 Minute Miracle.

I've really been loving my travel sized St. Ives scrub, so I decided to get a full version this time, and in the blemish fighting version instead. I also picked up some Impulse for the first time in a while, and this scent is really girly and nice. Also, now it's heading into winter, I stocked up on some hand cream, as mine can get really dry - especially as I have eczema. I also repurchased my shower smoothie, and got some 3 minute miracle as well.

Sorry this was quite a short post, but I hope you enjoyed it! Byeee.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you ^^
    I wish St Ives was available in my country (but it's not :P).
    Wanna follow each other?
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great bloh.
    would you like to follow each other?

    http://allnightlong-sophie.blogspot.de/
    greetings Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you know that I was writing about horror movies? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I translated it! :)

      sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

      xxx

      Delete
  4. Hey, Great blog :)

    P.S. Let me know if you're interested in following each other :)

    HEYLJ
    http://www.heylj.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post and blog! (;
    Thanks for your comment on my blog. xx
    Maybe u wanna follow each other?
    If u wanna let me know.
    Follow me, and I'll follow back. ♥

    Love, Jackffy
    jackffy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg, shower smoothies are THE nicest things ever, they literally smell good enough to eat, right?!
    Frankie xx
    http://frankest.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig