Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Latest In Beauty & Ideal Magazine

Hello! I have a couple of exciting things to tell you about in this post. The first is that I was recently contacted by Ideal Magazine about writing for their shopping section. If you remember, a couple of weeks ago I won a pair of eyelash curles from Latest in Beauty, and they wanted me to write an overview of the company. I was extremely flattered and of course said yes, and you can see the article here.

And also, since then I've been browsing the Latest in Beauty website and decided to order one of their little beauty boxes. It's only £1.50 for 3 samples, and you pay via your phone which, for me anyway, is much easier than putting in a ton of credit card details. You pick the samples yourself (another bonus) from a selection that have been chosen for you based on a short questionnaire you complete when you register. They ask you about your skin, hair and other things so they can pick the right products.

The first product I recieved was the Lavera Organic Wild Rose Moisturising Cream. It actually came with 4 sachets but I already used one (oops), and so I only have 3 now. I chose them because I've been suffering from really dry skin recently and thought I would try this to see if it made a difference. 
The next product was the Melvita Moisturising Rose Nectar. Again, this is a hydrating product so I'm hoping it will improve my dry areas.
The last product is the biggest sample I recieved and is the Japonesque Beauty Fixation Tinted Lip Conditioner. It comes in a pack of 24 applicators, which is an amazing bargain. I can't wait to try these out and see what they're like.
And that's everything! I'm really pleased with what I got and will definitely be getting another box next month. If you'd like to see what I get then, let me know in the comments, and also let me know if you've tried Latest in Beauty's boxes too!
Also, sorry about the weird lighting, it's only early afternoon but it's really grey outside so the photos didn't come out great.
Anyway, see you in my next post. Byeee!

11 comments:

  1. Thank yu for the lovely comment in my blog
    How excellent s it tha you get to puck your samples and that 3rd sample s massive! Congratulations about ideal magazine!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got my First box the other day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love finding new sites to browse :D thanks!
    p.s. your instagram pics below are adorable ^__^

    freedom of the moon

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your blog!
    please follow mine http://sophiarosanna.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the article, it's fab!

    www.styleinwonderland.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. well done on the writing job x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love reading through your blog, cant believe how young you are..Congratualtions on the writing...you're published :)

    http://thelittlebigobsession.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of congratulations that is a massive achievement.

    i love your blog and this is a great idea, i will have to give it ago.

    Txx

    http://fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig