Sunday, 11 November 2012

My Week(s) in Instagram #1

Hey! I know I haven't done a week in photos post for quite a while, but I have been taking quite a few photos on instagram recently, so I thought I'd show you some of them.
Monkey slippers / Primark, Lush and Superdrug purchases / he loves his box / new jumper from Abi / me / one of my cats looking adorable / chocolate mallows / one of the mallows / another one of my cats being cute / 400 followers / Troye Sivan followed me / parents' dinner / more dinner / my New Look jumper / Barry M Amethyst Glitter and Essie Bobbing for Baubles / two of my cats.

I will try and take more pictures on my camera or on instagram again so that I can start to do posts like this every week, but at the moment I'm quite busy juggling blogging with revising for my mocks, and mocks have to come first!

Anyway, if you liked those photos - feel free to follow me on instagram, and let me know so I can check you out too.
I hope you enjoyed this post, see you in my next one. Byeee!

12 comments:

  1. Very sweet photos, I love Instagram but I only have it on my iPod because I don't have an iPhone :( I wish I did but it's probably for the best, I can't work the friggin touch screen keypad!
    http://www.bandasaur.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, I don't even have an iPhone - it's my Dad's, I just steal it all the time, ha! x

      Delete
  2. amazing photos,love it,follow you,hope you can follow me :D

    http://fashionandthecity-ilda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cats are all so cute! and I love those monkey slippers!

    shygirlloudvoice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love posts like this! lovely photos! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such gorgeous kitties! I'm in love xx


    http://2wanderlust.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those Cadbury chocolates look delicious!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your blog!
    Nothing wrong with a good instagram post, i like reading them!
    I follow you now! :)

    http://thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    F xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these photo posts :) I will have to do my own one time, maybe a month in photos though as my 'week in photos' would be all very samey, I live a boring life lol

    http://lulusaysss.blogspot.co.uk

    xx
    Lulu

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww lovely post! Luv those monkey slippers & all that delicious food being cooked! Hope to see your next week in instagram soon!

    Sarah
    prettygloss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love round ups like these :) youre cats are too cute! I really miss mine back home :( oh and i love your nails x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig