Wednesday, 19 December 2012

Bath and Body Works Hand Gels

Hello again! Today I thought I'd show you my (tiny) collection of Bath and Body Works hand gels. They're not available in the UK so I buy mine from eBay.


The first one that I bought was the Warm Vanilla Sugar scent, which I really like. I bought this quite a while ago now, and it's nearly empty, hence why I bought the next one.

The second scent, which I literally just bought, is the Vanilla Berry Sorbet. I love this scent and it's probably my favourite out of the two.
The only downside of these hand gels is that when you first put them on your hands, they smell very strongly of alcohol (don't smell them then, trust me), however after a couple of seconds it fades and you can smell the proper scent.
Overall, I love these hand gels. I wish we had more scents like this in the UK! If you want to buy them, they're available from tons of sellers on eBay, I think I used different ones each time.

I hope you all are having a lovely December!

5 comments:

  1. i've been curious about these hand gels for ages they seem to be a favourite amongst most beauty gurus! i'm from the UK as well so i never though about buying them off ebay might have to look into that :) x

    www.anuninventivename.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these so much, I bought around 10 when I was in America in the summer! x

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the Halloween ones from B+BW!



    P.S My giveaway ends on the 22nd so be sure to enter!(:
    http://paigeypumpkin.blogspot.co.uk/2012/11/giveaway-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I may get some!!!


    I'm new to blogspot, so it would be great to make new friends on here!
    Follow back? :)

    sparklemefree.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig