Wednesday, 26 December 2012

Christmas Haul - Part 1

Hello! I hope you all had a lovely Christmas yesterday, I certainly did! Anyway, I thought I'd do my Christmas haul, not to gloat but just because I really enjoy reading these posts and thought my readers would too. It's going to be split into two parts - the first being things from my friends and family, and the second on my blog swap.
Enjoy!
Nail Manicure Set / Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Face Milk / Real Techniques Starter Set / Lee Stafford Dehumidifier / Lush Snow Fairy / Lush Popcorn Scrub / Soap & Glory Breakfast Scrub / Models Own Polish in Feeling Blue / Superdrug Mini Massage Mitt / MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle (first Mac thing ever, yay!) / Soap & Glory Hand Food / Superdrug Manicure Set / Superdrug White Chocolate Mousse Mask.
Chocolate Truffles / Lindt Bear / Cadbury Snow Bites / Terry's Exploding Candy Chocolate Orange / Campervan Bookmarks / Fluffy Giraffe Socks / Amazon Crocodile Brooch / Toblerone / Knitting Wool / Waitrose Vanilla and Cinnamon Candle / £50 Amazon Gift Voucher / Knitting Needles / Logitech Keyboard / Fashionation Headphones.
Home Baking / Frankenstein by Mary Shelley / Sophie McKenzie Missing Me / The Knitting Book.

Not everything you see was given to me by my family, lots of the things were from friends, non-blood 'relatives' etc. I was over the moon with everything, and everybody was so generous!


I also forgot to include a couple of things - I got a cute penguin hat and some thermal socks in one of my secret santas, as well as a tripod (which I used to take these photos). I also received a couple of peplum tops and another Primark hoodie, which were impossible to take pictures of, but they'll be coming up in some OOTD's soon.
Oh, and thank you to any bloggers who sent me cards, I read them all and they were very sweet!
Anyway, I hope you all had a great Christmas and got some lovely gifts too. 
Byeee.

21 comments:

  1. looks lovely! I love LUSH's Snow Fairy shower gel. I think Christmas haul posts are great and am going to put one up on my blog too :) hope you had a great Christmas! xo

    http://thefloralrepublic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had some lovely gifts! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely love that models own shade! So pretty:-)

    thelifeofafashionnerd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got some really nice things ! snow fairy is my all time favourite lush scent :)x

    busyxbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love christmas hauls, you got some great presents :) merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many nice gifts! You are very lucky :)x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got the Real Techniques Starter Set as well and I LOVE it!
    http://freshbeautyxox.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/christmas-haul.html

    Love everything you got, I especialyl love the look of the MAC product!

    Shona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got the breakfast scrub too. Snap! Have you used it yet? So far I love it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I tried it last night and I love it already! x

      Delete
  9. Ooohhh Lush, we loooove lush!!

    Wanna follow each other?

    Let us know on:
    www.theredviolet.blogspot.com

    Kiss, Selina & Olivia, The RedViolet

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey, they look really nice, I'm a new follower, follow back? :)

    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. you´ve got really awesome stuff! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. you got some great stuff for christmas! wow im jealous! i have some of those products and theyre fab!
    i hope you had a great holiday!

    stephanieslook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice haul - I love the Real Techniques brushes!

    I've just started a new international giveaway on my blog, hope you will enter;
    http://beautyandlifestylehunter.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/face-of-australia-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful post, I love your pictures and the font ! - I know that sounds weird but it makes a great post hahaha
    It would be great to follow each other so let me know on my blog www.imitationisthegreatestformofflattery.blogspot.co.uk

    from a fellow sophie :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ah, you got some lovely presents! Those giraffe socks are soo cute, do you know where they were from? And all that soap and glory stuff is going to make a pamper session inevitable!

    fuchsiaforest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love all the real techniques brushes they are so good! All your presents are so lovely!
    http://thelipstickthegirlandherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  17. What lovely presents! I love Hand Food and the lush Snow Fairy smells gorgeous! Also very jealous of your lovely copy of Frankenstein- such a good book! Rosy x

    http://rostinted.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  18. have you tried the peachy clean yet? xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig