Thursday, 27 December 2012

Christmas Haul - Part 2 (USA Swap)

Hi again! This is the second, and final, part of my Christmas haul, where I show you what I received from Jen in our blog swap. Jen is from America, so I thought it would be super fun to send each other some gifts in time for Christmas.
Wet and Wild Walking On Eggshells Palette / Wet and Wild Lipstick in Think Pink / Wonka Gobstoppers / Hard Candy Top Ten Eyeshadows Collection Palette / Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss / Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner in 04.

I'm so excited to try everything that Jen sent, especially the palettes and the Maybelline Baby Lips. If you'd like to see what I bought her, then you can see her post here.

Thank you again Jen!

7 comments:

  1. Omg this is awesome I would love to do a blog swap!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have walking on eggshells and love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Post!

    -Charlotte
    http://incharlottesshoes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. A blog swap sounds like such a great idea! I hate that we don't have some of the products the states do, I always top up on supplies when I visit my boyfriend in LA. I always have to bring back peanut butter M&M's for my friends. Have you tried them? They are to die for.

    I've gone completely off topic but oh well, great post!

    Have a great new year!

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. How great is baby lips! Love that lipbalm x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic idea! Lovely gifts xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig