Saturday, 1 December 2012

Mini Haul - Primark, Lush and USA Sweets

Hi everyone!
Today I did my Christmas shopping, and I was going to do a haul on that, but I'd rather not show my friends' presents so instead I decided to just show you the couple of little things I got for myself.
The first thing I got was this cute pair of panda mittens from Primark. I've been needing a pair of gloves for ages as I actually don't own a nice pair - and these are so cute! They're the type that are like finger less gloves, and then have the bit you can pull over to make them into mittens, which is handy.
The next thing is the Twilight bath bomb from Lush. I've had this a couple of times before so this is just a repurchase for me - I got it because I really fancied a bath tomorrow and I don't tend to have baths if I don't have anything from Lush in.
The last thing is a box of Cinnamon Bun Bites. A shop opened in my mall that sells American sweets, and I thought I'd give these ago. Unfortunately, they're not for me - I'm not sure what it is, they just taste slightly weird. I wish I'd bought some Twinkies now!

Anyway, that's my mini haul for today, I hope you enjoyed it. See you in my next post! Byeee!

6 comments:

  1. I love those mittens! You should have gotten the twinkies they're stopping making them x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those mittens are so cute! :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute gloves! i got the owl ones they do:D
    I just followed you:=) Will you check out my blog if you have a minute?:D
    http://strawberrys-and-tea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Top PTC Paying Site Ever. Earn Money on without investment for just clicking websites
    ClixSense.com(Best Earning)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best Part time Online Jobs without any investment, Just click the Website and Earn.
    Free Earning

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig