Tuesday, 1 January 2013

2012 in Instagram

HAPPY NEW YEAR! 
I hope you all had a great time last night. Anyway, today I thought, instead of doing a 2012 round-up, resolutions or favourites post, I'd do my year in instagram pictures instead. It's only a selection of the pictures I've taken throughout the year, as there was no way I could fit them all on, but I hope you enjoy it anyway!
Nails Inc free polish / the Olympics came to London / my cat sitting in a plant pot / summer is here! / I tried porridge for the first time / another one of my cats / beach in Cornwall / another beach in Cornwall / Barry M Cyan Blue / Little Mix album came in the post / shopping / two of my cats / Dixi jewellery (so pretty) / Essie A List / Troye Sivan followed me on twitter <3 / Essie Bobbing For Baubles & Barry M Amethyst Glitter / Essie Lady Like / I got glasses / Models Own Feeling Blue / my penguin hat that I got given for Christmas / it's Christmas! / Christmas shopping / eating Christmas dinner with the family / lemon chicken from my Chinese NYE meal / new coat!

And that's it! Like I said, I hope you had a good time last night and have a great 2013!

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great year, have an even better 2013 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely pictures! I think the olympics was definite highlight of the year. I really like your nail pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New year!:) Great blog!

    http://rinasbeautyrinas.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post my dear...really love how girly and innocent your blog design and layout is!

    www.sadexcuseofagirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seems like you had a truly fabulous year. May 2013 be even better for you! <3


    www.littleleahthings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like you have had a lovely year! x

    http://www.lifeasizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your recap! :) cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig