Saturday, 26 January 2013

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup

This is my second MAC product now, my first being their Mineralize Skin Finish which I absolutely loved.
I decided to go for the colour Creme Cup, quite a safe pink colour (thank you for all the recommendations on Twitter!). 
I absolutely love the creamy feel of this lipstick, which is down to its Cremesheen finish. Even though I haven't had it long, it's already become part of my daily routine, I love it that much!
I'd definitely recommend MAC lipsticks, they are pricey but - in my opinion - they're completely worth it. They're pigmented, and there are so many colours and finishes that you're bound to find one you like.

What's your favourite MAC lipstick?

9 comments:

  1. This colour looks gorgeous! I can see why it's so popular :) I have a few MAC lipsticks but I think my favourite shade is definitely Lovelorn xx

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. arg so glad you went for creme cup, its so beautiful isn't it! it's my daily lipstick as well, it's just perfect.
    Poppy @ lets drive far away x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a lovely colour, perfect for everyday :-)

    http://vividiorquue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww pretty, so good for everyday wear, have just got a limited edition, gotta dash mac lipstick and they're such nice lipsticks! xxxoxoxoxo

    http://www.fashionplaytime.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my favourite MAC shade. Mac is pricey, but I've been using the same creme cup for well over a year now and it's still going and still gives the same amazing result to my pout! You definitely get your moneys worth out of their lipsticks, the quality is fantastic.

    I'm so glad you decided to go with creme cup in the end! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great! And yeah, me too! :) x

      Delete
  6. I love this Mac lipstick too:) It such a nice shade, and really wearable xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've got this! it's so lovely for everyday :)

    500daysoffashion.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love this shade! i'm desperate to get my hands on it! :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig