Monday, 14 January 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey


Yes, I know I'm very late on the whole balm stain thing, but I wanted to add my two cents anyway.
Revlon came out with this balm stain, which is very similar to the Clinique Chubby Stick but for a fraction of the price. At the moment, I'm not very experimental with my lip colours, so I went for the lightest shade called Honey. 
In the bullet it looks quite dark, however you can see from the swatch that it's not. When I use it, it actually comes out lighter because I tend to dab it in for a more subtle look.
They're also very moisturising, which some stains aren't, so that's a bonus!
Overall, I'm really happy I finally bought this product, and definitely want to expand my collection in the near future!

11 comments:

  1. It sounds really good, I have a clinique one but they are quite expensive so this might be good for me next time! xxx
    http://www.unstitchedd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this shade, I wear it a lot! Although now my skins paler it isn't quite the MLBB shade it was during the summer. Never too late to try out a raved about product though :) I still haven't tried their lip butters but now the £5 offer is on I'm tempted! xx

    Angelica [One Little Vice]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got this for Christmas and I'm in love x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THESE! I have 5 haha x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I'm going to treat myself to one of these this week because they are so raved about and look gorgeous!
    Fab review baby :)
    Love
    GabriellaSofia
    http://hautefuture.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try this as I've heard such good things!!

    www.studdedkisses.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the packaging, the colour looks gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really need to try these, heard some amazing things!

    http://alittlebitunique.blogspot.co.uk/

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sophie I am so in love with this too! Going to go and buy all of them before the £5 deal runs out xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these! I have the smitten one, this looks like a nice subtle colour, might go ahead and purchase one for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig