Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Outfit | Baggy Top

The sun is back! It was only a week ago that my whole garden was covered in snow, but now that's all gone and today it was actually sunny too.
I got this top for £5.50 from the ASOS sale, which I think is an amazing deal (I also bought a Models Own Mirrorball polish which I managed to smash all over our kitchen floor, but oh well). I absolutely love it - it's really soft and baggy and comes in 4 different colours as well. If you like basics like me, I'd definitely pick one or two up!

Top: ASOS

Necklace: Gift
Jeans: Primark
Boots: New Look

Has the snow finally gone where you live too?

10 comments:

  1. Love the outfit :) the necklace looks really pretty.

    The snow is finally all gone where I am - I didn't enjoy the whole sliding/skidding around on my way to work :( not fun! x

    Sarah @ sarahlouxo.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eyeing up the asos tshirts, I need to do a basics haul soon
    Charli @ Charli-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute top! The snows all gone where I am too, even though on Friday night it was like a blizzard. The weather is insane!

    dripblogtweet.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the top! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the casual top! The necklace really suits you too!
    Charlottemariaa.blogspot.co.uk
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our snow's all gone - woke up on Sunday and the rain overnight had washed it away and it was all sunny, it was quite nice! I do love the snow though x
    that-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this necklace and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I added your blog button to my page because I love your blog so much, I would love it if you check out my blog and maybe return the favour if you like it! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, that's so sweet! :) x

      Delete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig