Sunday, 13 January 2013

Tropic Skin Care Vitamin Toner



Tropic Skin Care Vitamin Toner*

Tropic Skin Care is a pure plant skincare range that was set up by Susan Ma, apprentice finalist. Their products are very natural, and are all vegan too.
I was really excited to be sent the Vitamin Toner because I kind of missed the whole bandwagon of refreshing sprays in the summer, so now I get a chance to try one out.
It retails for £12, which - for me anyway - is on the pricier side, but the bottle is pretty big and for 120ml I do think it's worth it. The smell is very pleasant and not overwhelming, so I think it would suit any tastes too.
Also, on the box, it explains the 4 main extracts, and what they're functions are. It says it contains - aloe vera, to balance skin pH, rose water, to hydrate, vitamin c, to even skin tone, and cucumber, to cool and refresh.
I've been using this product for a week now and it hasn't broken me out or anything, which is obviously a good sign as I can be prone to this. My skin actually feels softer and smoother if anything, so I'm really impressed!

Overall, I've really enjoyed using this product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a new toner.

To find out more about Tropic Skin Care, like their Facebook page or follow them on Twitter.

7 comments:

  1. This sounds really nice, I recently reviewed the toner that I am using at the moment from the body shop if you would like to check it out! xxx

    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/body-shop-cucumber-water-makeup.html?showComment=1357934617872

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh I like the sound of this, I am still on the hunt for my "holy grail" toner, I still am yet to find one that wows me!
    Charli @ Charli-dot-dot-dot.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anything with aloe vera is super good for your skin so I trust this product is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds really good!

    I have nominated you!
    http://www.mintyessence.com/2013/01/award-versatile-blogger.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds lovely, great blog x

    www.thefashionseason.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. akne inversa

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig