Saturday, 19 January 2013

Outfit | Snow Day

Hello! As I'm sure you all know by now, it's been snowing like crazy here in the UK. I absolutely love the snow, but it's come at a bit of an annoying time as I have 3 GSCE's next week (starting Tuesday), and if we can't get in then we have to take them in June. Luckily, I live about 5 minutes away, but quite a few people I know have to take the train to school so I hope they can all make it in time!
Anyway, onto the actual post.

Jumper: New Look
Coat: New Look
Top (underneath): David & Goliath
Jeans: Primark
Boots: New Look
Nails: Essie Bikini So Teeny (available here for only £1.99)

I thought I would include some cute pictures of my cats playing in the snow as well, they're just too cute!
I hope you're all having a great week, and drive safe!

18 comments:

  1. I love the nail colour! Good luck with all your exams :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your nailpolish!
    You're so lucky, wish I had snow where I live, but that never happens!
    Good luck with your exams :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this post! Your cats are cute :')
    It snowed a little where I live (Northern Ireland) but it was kind of sleety snow so not like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The snow isn't deep where I love, Scotland is letting me down! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your nails, and your cats are the cutest!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely outfit and pretty nail polish xx
    www.fromnicolewithlove.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit, looks cosy! And your cats are adorable, I love kitty cats :D x

    janesjumbles.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the outfit, looks so warm, and the nail polish is beautiful as well! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this nail colour for a snowy day!

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful, amazing post. thanks for the design blog as well! - I really love it! Check my design page devoted to you out, and maybe follow me?xxxxx *cheeky*
    Thank you , love your posts!
    http://thebeautycave99.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that's so sweet, thank you! :) x

      Delete
  11. Awh i can't tell you how much I love cats, haha, good luck on your GCSE's next week (hopefully your school will be open). I had three last week and luckily the snow wasn't too bad at the time! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. hehe, your cat is super cute.
    And I’m loving the essie nail polish, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That Nail Polish is stunning!
    I’m a new member. Loved reading!
    HannahMarieBeauty.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colour of your Essie nail polish xx

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your sweater! :)

    http://saralookbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. We have GCSE's too and the snow meant we could not o to school but hey ho! More time for winter woolies and snowball fights! Check out our blog? www.beauandbows.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig