Monday, 18 February 2013

Essie Polishes For £1.99

L-R - Bikini So Teeny, Fear & Desire, We're In It Together, Camera.

I don't own that many Essie polishes due to them being quite expensive, so whenever Fragrance Direct sells them for £1.99 I always have to pick up a few. If you saw my winter post then you'll already know I bought Bikini So Teeny, a really popular colour, but since trying that out and loving it I decided to get a few more.

Firstly I got We're In It Together - a pale pink which was part of their Breast Cancer campaign. I then got two really bright colours - Fear & Desire, a gorgeous orange, and Camera, a neon fuchsia. I thought they were all great colours for summer and would look great with a tan.
Unfortunately there are only 3 colours still in stock now, and they're all oranges, but if you do want to pick one up you can do so here.

What's your favourite Essie polish?

16 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous! I've never actually tried an Essie polish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe they were only £1.99 each!! Amazing :)

    x

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Fragrance Direct, they always have great deals! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE bikini so teeny. It's such a lovely colour for summer. x

    www.heyitsloretta.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are such pretty colours! Definitely need to get myself Bikini So Teeny!

    xo

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm always checking back on Fragrance Direct to see what Essie shades they've added. xtras-online.co.uk also sell Essie at discount prices and tend to have a slightly larger range :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have the blue and pink ones, all thanks to you! I ordered them a while back when you posted a link, so thank you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Imogen <3

    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great deal! I'm an essie virgin but not for long my friends! X

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a lot of Essie polishes, can't decide what my favourite is. I would really want them for that cheap, you really got some bargains!!

    Ixx
    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. I keep telling myself I will check out these £2 Essie nail polishes but then keep forgetting, such a great deal though I'll have to bookmark the page. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the blue colour but it's sold out! :( Such bargainess.

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those colours are so pretty! I just started buying essie and I am really loving them! The names of their polishes are too cute too xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely colors!
    The names are super adorable!

    - Andrea Marie xx
    frominsidemycloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Essie and O.P.I are the best ones, they can last up to 5 days with no chip and have variety of colors. I would always pick them cuz of the quality

    http://villy-k.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. perfect colours
    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig