Friday, 8 February 2013

Mini Collective Haul - Primark, Boots and Lush

Today I went and did a bit of shopping, and I thought I'd show you what I bought!
To start with, I went to Boots and picked up 3 things. Firstly, I got the new Maybelline Rocket Mascara. I'd been needing a new mascara for a little while and I'd heard such great things about this one so I decided to buy it. I also got one of the Models Own Mirrorball Polishes in Freak Out. I actually bought this in purple online just last week but ended up smashing it all over my kitchen floor! Oops. Lastly from Boots, I picked up one of the Nivea Lip Butters. I was hoping to pick up the caramel scent, but they only had the raspberry or the original in my store so I couldn't. I've also heard lots of people rave about them and can't wait to try it out!

Next, I went to Primark. I did get a couple of tops, but I completely forgot to take photos of them. However, I also bought a pretty studded make-up bag, as my current one isn't big enough to fit everything in. I absolutely love it and it was only £2 - bargain!

Finally, I went to Lush and picked up one of their Fizzbanger Bath Bombs. This is just a repurchase for me as I've used it many times before and it's actually one of my favourites.

What have you bought recently?

14 comments:

  1. The maybelliene mascara is actually brilliant! :D i boought it the other day & the results are amazing - longer lashes if thats what your after :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try the Nivea Lip butters, i've heard so many mixed reviews! Have you tried it yet? Do you like it?
    xxx Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hauls woo :) I need to get to superdrug asap to check out sleek and MUA although I wish they sold them in Boots as then I'd get points :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even managed to spot the new nivea lip butters yet!? I've shopped way too much lately thank god it was a gift card! x

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That maybelline mascara looks great! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the same Models Own nail polish and I love it! The makeup bag is so cute as well and what a bargain! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your gonna love the mascara!

    x

    www.whatmakesrach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to pick up that mascara! I've been hearing such fabulous things about it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I need that Nivea Raspberry lipbutter!! Lovely things :)
    Ixx
    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ps. Following you!follow back if you like :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You got some lovely things. I love your hauls :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig