Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Outfit | Cat Top

Padded Jacket: Primark
Top: Primark
Jeans: Primark
Necklace: Dixi*
Boots: New Look

I know there's a bit of a Primark theme here, but I absolutely love their clothes! I especially like this top which I only picked up recently. If you know me at all, then you'll know I love cats - so I just couldn't resist getting this. 

I also love their jeans, which I think are called something like 'ultra soft, super skinny' and are meant to be a dupe for Topshop's. I own two pairs and practically live in them.

Have you picked up any Primark clothes recently?

8 comments:

  1. I love the top! I don't tend to shop in Primark anymore because I'd rather pay Miss Selfridge or Topshop in the hope that they aren't abusing their workers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The jeans look so great on you! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tee xx

    mac lipstick giveaway. 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig