Wednesday, 27 February 2013

My Week(s) In Instagram #3 & Update

Snow! / my cat's unusual sleeping place / mighty Marvel mens top from Primark / Essie Bikini So Teeny / the best soap / mum brought home mini eggs / Little Mix merch / my favourite food ever / Boots purchases / selfie / repurchased the nail polish I smashed / cutie pie / Superdrug purchases / my natural hair, in all its crazy glory / baking biccies / dad brought home a caterpillar cake, yay!

It's been a little while since I did one of these posts! Not a lot has been happening lately though, so I haven't had all that much to Instagram. You can probably tell that these pictures have been collected up as there's one of snow, which was weeks ago. I did go and see Little Mix recently though with a friend, which was lots of fun. We even tried to meet them round the back where there was a huge crowd already waiting, but they must have gone out another exit because we only saw the musicians and dancers! Oh well.


I have a lot to look forward to in the next few months though - my birthday, another Cornwall trip, day Paris trip for my birthday, movie night with friends (again for my birthday) and prom (well, maybe that's a bit further away). I also have my GCSE's - ahhh! Weirdly they finish at the end of May though, much to everyone's shock! I suppose they must be early this year or something? I know lots of people's finish in June, but I don't do popular subjects like History or Geography and such. Anyway, it means I have a 3 month Summer holiday?! I think I'm going to have to find some kind of job...


What have you been up to recently?

9 comments:

  1. Hope you had an amazing time at Little Mix! xx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck on your GCSE's :)x
    http://bridiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Spanish, Food and Nutrition and Art! :) x

      Delete
  4. Marvel & Essie! <3 Jealous of your upcoming trip to Paris ;)

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig