Monday, 25 February 2013

Nivea Lip Butters In Raspberry Rosé and Caramel Cream

Recently I've seen a lot of mixed reviews on these lip butters, so now that I've tried them out I thought I'd add my two cents.
I first picked up the scent Raspberry Rosé, which is a fruity smell with, in my opinion, a hint of yoghurt. The other scent which I only recently picked up is Caramel Cream. This one is slightly more sickly but I'm a big fan of sweet smells so I still love it!
Personally I really like these lip balms, they're very moisturising and actually last quite a while on the lips whereas with some others I find I have to top up regularly. 
The issue some people have had is that they're slightly waxy, and I do see where they're coming from, however this doesn't bother me as if you get enough product this isn't as much of a problem. 
Overall, I really like these balms and would definitely recommend them, especially as they're only about £1.50! They also have a couple of other scents - Original, and I've heard about Vanilla and Macadamia too, though I haven't actually seen this one in shops yet.

What do you think of the Nivea Lip Butters?

7 comments:

  1. I haven't tried them because of the mixed reviews but the scents of them sound lovely! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you should! I think they're worth it. :) x

      Delete
  2. love your posts!x
    would love it if you could check out my blog, thankyou x
    http://bridiesdiary.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have Raspberry Rose and I love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love mine it smells great! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have the Raspberry Rose!
    Ixx
    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have the caramel one :-) smells amazing x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig