Tuesday, 19 February 2013

Summer Blog Swap

Hello! It's just a quick post today to say that I'm going to be doing another blog swap. I'm looking for an American blogger (or anyone abroad really) because I think it's more interesting to do one with someone overseas, and also we both have products that the other doesn't.
We could start collecting things around now and send them in the summer, that way we have lots of time to get everything and there's no need to spend a lot of money all at once.
The budget would be around the same as last time - between £10-15 ($15-23). I prefer to keep it lower because postage always costs quite a bit (my package went off at about £10, and the person's I was swapping with cost around $13).
If you aren't from America yourself, or you think you might know somebody who's interested, then let them know about this! I've already had a couple of offers but I wanted to make a blog post because I'm not in a hurry to choose. However, if you are interested, leave a comment with your email address so I can contact you!
Also, if you'd like to see what I received in my last blog swap, click here, and if you want to see what I sent, click here.

I hope you're all having a nice week!

9 comments:

  1. This sounds so interesting - I'd love to give something like this a go on my blog too! Good luck with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds so cool! Have fun :)
    Abby xx

    http://aspotofglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to do this too, shame I am in England as well! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I would love to do something like this. I am from Canada (so almost American?! North America!) I've always wanted to go to England so this is such a neat idea :) If you're interested let me know! (I sure am!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course Canada counts! I'll definitely keep you in mind. :) x

      Delete
  5. Hey!!! Sounds like a perfect idea! I have been wanting to do this for a long time! I am in New Jersey, USA. here is my email to contact me: qanniesalman1@gmail.com. Blog: http://drugstoredreamer.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd be interested too! just let me know what you decide :)
    -- jackiejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great!!!

    Would you like to follow each other?!

    xoxo

    http://estilohedonico.blogspot.pt/
    http://www.facebook.com/estilohedonico

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to do an American Swap..I've never got round to doing one! Lovely blog :) x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig