Friday, 1 February 2013

What's In My Make-Up Bag

L-R - Superdrug Powder Brush, Sigma Round Kabuki*, Real Techniques Stippling Brush, 2 Real Techniques Starter Set Brushes, No 7 Essentially Natural Foundation in Cool Vanilla, Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey, Collection 2000 Lasting Perfection Concealer in Light, Benefit Mini High Beam, Maybelline Baby Lips in Peach Kiss, MAC Lipstick in Creme Cup, MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft & Gentle, Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Peach Glow, Strawberry Balmi, Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara, Natural Collection Clear Mascara, MUA Blush in Shade 1, MUA Cream Blush, MUA Brush On Concealer Pen in Radiance.
(Being me, I also forgot to include my Wet & Wild Walking on Eggshells Palette and a couple of things for my brows.)

Today I thought I'd show you my daily make-up, or 'what's in my make-up bag'. In reality, this doesn't all fit in my make up bag - I keep all my brushes in a pot and store some of my lip products separately too. But if you're ever wondering what I'm wearing in any of my OOTD's, it's most likely this!


What's your daily make-up routine?

12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing! Love these posts because I am so nosy! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these types of post, i'm so nosey!
    in love with baby lips, shame its not available in the uk,xx
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love seeing what people have in their makeup bags!! I really want to try the Honey balm from Revlon, looks like a really lovely colour.

    http://absolutebeaut.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the Revlon Balm Stain and I love it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love MUA blushes! It's nice to see someone else recognises them :') Never tried the concealer, though, but I'll definitely check it out.

    http://dripblogtweet.blogspot.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great to hear, I love them too! The concealer's ok, nothing special though. :) x

      Delete
  6. You've got some cool products, babe! But I must admit, I mostly use mascara for my daily errands and that's it.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post! would you like to follow each other? let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh i love these types of posts! definitely need to do a video soon of my makeup bag! heard the real techniques brushes are lovely, need to get my hands on them! I found you through the #bbloggers chat :)

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to try one of those balmi, they just look so cool! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got the same concealer :) My daily makeup is just eyebrow pencil, mascara, bronzer/contouring xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these posts because I am so nosy!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig