Thursday, 21 February 2013

What's On My Bedside Table

L-R - Various jewellery, Urban Outfitters jewellery rack, silver piggy bank (gift), perfume samples from Latest in Beauty, Waitrose Vanilla & Cinnamon candle, Vera Wang perfume, Poundland candle, Glamour and Company magazines.

I love this jewellery rack, I found it in the Urban Outfitters sale a while ago now for £5, which I thought was a bargain. Unfortunately it's a bit chipped, but I don't really care as it's not that noticeable. If you'd like to see a jewellery collection post, let me know in the comments as I'd be happy to do one.


I've started collecting some of my magazines on my bedside table as well, as it looks quite pretty but is also handy if I want to read in bed. I went through a stage of only reading Glamour, but now I prefer Company.

I also like to burn candles a lot. Poundland is a great place to get them if you don't want to spalsh out, and I actually think they're quite good. You sometimes have to look to find a nice scent, but they burn for a long time, which I think might be because they're soy.

What's on your bedside table?

15 comments:

  1. All your jewellery is so nice! And the piggy is cute :)

    whatmollyloves.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, its gorgeous, your jewellery rack is so pretty, and amazing for a fiver!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to see the jewellery collection post! xxxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love that jewellery stand! £5 too omg!!

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely :) all the candles and jewellery are so pretty! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the neat stack of fashion glossies and pretty jewellery!

    Eda x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish my bedside table could stay this tidy! That candle sounds amazing x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, trust me - it's not always like this! x

      Delete
  8. The pig looks awesome! I really want the Vanilla & Cinnamon candle - are they nice? I don't have very much on my bedside table, but I do have my iPod speakers! xx

    http://elizabethextracts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's very strong, but I like it! :) x

      Delete
  9. I wish I had a bedside table but sadly I do not as my room is too small

    http://lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish my bedside table was this tidy! Mine is a mess with products scattered all over.

    Kate x
    http://newgirlonthe-blog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks so nice :) I wonder how the candle smells haha
    Ixx
    Limes&Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your jewellery stand is super pretty! I love your piggy bank too - so cute :)

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute!

    http://iamcollecting.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig