Tuesday, 19 March 2013

Birthday Wishlist

My birthday is coming up quite soon (less than a month now), so I thought it was time I made a birthday wishlist. I'm going to be 16 this year, yay!

1. Essie's Butler Please

For some reason the nail polishes I most reach for are almost always blue, so obviously I'm bound to want this colour. Essie's Butler Please is a gorgeous bright blue and I absolutely love it. However, if they don't have it in stock I'd probably choose Fiji instead.

2. Real Techniques Powder or Blush Brush

For Christmas, I received the Starter Set of eye brushes and absolutely love them, so I just had to put some more of the RT brushes on this wishlist too. Because I don't have many face brushes at the moment, I'd really like to try the powder or blush brush.

3. Anything from Lush

If you know me at all, then you'll know I'm a bit of a Lush junkie. If you're ever stuck on what to get me for a gift, just buy anything from there and you're guaranteed that I'm going to like it.

4. MAC Well Dressed Blush

I've only recently ventured into the world of MAC products, but so far so good! I adore the MSF I got for Christmas so I thought I'd ask for a blush for my birthday to add to my collection. If they don't have it in stock though (as it's really popular), I'd probably go for the Coral Bliss lipstick instead.

5. Anything from the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush range

I've heard so much about this range from S&G that I thought it was time that I finally tried it. I absolutely love their Breakfast scrub so I'm sure I'll love these too!

6. iPhone 4

This is actually already in the post on it's way to me, but I thought I'd include it anyway. You might be wondering why I got the 4 rather than the 5, but to be honest I just prefer it and I'm always using my Dad's so I know how it works and everything. I'm so excited!

What's on your next birthday list?

P.S - Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and vote for me for 'Best Teen Blog' here!

8 comments:

  1. I have the RT blush brush and I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butler Please looks like such a gorgeous shade - this and Lilacism are next on my Essie wishlist x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great great things you have on your wish list dear! <33 I am obsessed with Soap&Glory and I want every single products that they have hehe! The MAC Well Dressed blush has been on my wish list for ages but every time I go to my MAC store they don't have it! :((

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. My birthday is coming up too, would you like to do a birthday swap? xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I'm already doing one with someone with the same birthday as me and I can't really afford to do two! :( Maybe next year? x

      Delete
  5. This is a lovely birthday wishlist, I have Mac Well Dressed and love it :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lush rocks, especially their bath bombs!

    Tara
    www.thestylerawr.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely post! i love this selection,
    the mac blush is great!

    great blog, now following you:)

    http://kittyhannon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig