Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Garnier Soft Essentials Cleanser & Face Wipes

If there's one beauty rule I 'preach but don't practice', it's to always cleanse and tone. I'm not a morning person at all, so I tend to reach for a pack of face wipes instead, which is quicker but isn't as good for your skin (in my opinion). Anyway, I recently saw Garnier's new range in Tesco and decided to pick up a couple of products. I chose some from the Soft Essentials section, aimed at dry skin, but they also do others like Simply Essentials for sensitive skin and Fresh Essentials for Normal to Combination.
In the end, I bought a cleanser, and some face wipes (just in case). I was going to pick up a toner, but I'm loving using my Tropic Skin Care one so I thought I'd stick to that for now.
The cleansing wipes are pretty average, but to be honest I've never tried any before that have made me go 'wow', in my opinion it's just not that type of product. The cleanser on the other hand, I love! It only requires one step - putting it on a cotton pad and then wiping your face. This may seem a bit weird as I know that I, personally, am used to using water to remove my cleanser, however this doesn't require it, and if you use it then you'll see what I mean. This is perfect for me because I am lazy never have enough time to spend on removing my make-up anyway.
I actually really want to try their toner now, and maybe other products in the range like the moisturiser or face wash.
Have you tried any products from this range?

(On a little side note, I'd like to thank Robyn for making me an amazing illustration - click here to see it. She is so talented at illustrations so definitely make sure you check her out!)

11 comments:

  1. I love Garnier as a brand, all of their products are just amazing! Great post xx

    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried the garnier eye make-up remover and was surprised at how good it was for the money, I'll have to try some of their other products x

    http://fashionbycharlotte.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They sound really good! I recommend the no7 cleanser and toner for normal to dry skin, I've been using them recently they are so good! I love your button by the way, can I ask where you got it done? :) xx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I linked the girl who made it at the end of the post. :) x

      Delete
    2. Thankyou, sorry I didn't see that bit :) x

      Delete
  4. These look really good, I still don't think that I would use them everyday but if I got back late or something then these would be great! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to use this range all the time and really liked it! I have no idea why I moved away from it, but I think i'll have a go using it again- like you said, it's so simple!
    Poppy | far away x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the sound of the cleanser, I really struggle with my dry skin so I've put this on my beauty wish list! Loving your blog :) xx

    Lucy Loves To Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post! I really want to try out the Garnier range but Im going to first finish off what I have! I love No7 skin care range and Lush! Your blog is soo cute and you button is just adorable! Im following :)xx
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah I love the looks of the cleanser - I may try it in the future :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig