Sunday, 3 March 2013

Outfit | Peplum Tee

Peplum top: New Look
Leggings: New Look
Necklace: Gift
Ring: Dixi*
Boots: New Look
Nails: Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paint in Greenberry

You've probably noticed my photos are looking a bit different, and that's because I've started editing them! I've played around with editing before, but could never get the results that others got, so I downloaded some free curves from Julia Trotti. I absolutely love her photography, so I'd definitely check her out if you haven't already! I haven't decided completely whether I'm going to edit product photos too yet, but let me know what you think in the comments.

On another note, I recently went shopping and bought this peplum top for just £8! I absolutely love the peplum trend, so I snapped this up immediately. It's longer at the back too, which means it's perfect for wearing with leggings. My little mouse ring has made another appearance as well - I feel like I've been neglecting him a bit lately and I don't know why!

I also bought one of the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine nail polishes that everyone's been raving about in the colour Greenberry and I love it. I know it's going to be a staple for me in Summer! I'd also like to pick up Prickly Pear, a gorgeous lilac colour.

Have you tried any of the new Barry M polishes?

13 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, love your peplum top too, i actually tried it on in New Look but sadly didn't have enough money to buy it along with some other bits :(

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this song! And I really want to get a Barry M Gelly Hi Shine polish :) looks great.

    www.addiction-a-la-mode.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the nail polish and your rings, lovely look! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What editing software do you use? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the peplum top, is beautiful! The nail colour is amazing too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your styling, peplum top is beautiful and the ring is the cutest thing ever :) As far as editing goes, photoshop can be a pain when you start using it, but you get used to it pretty fast and it gets easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Gelly Hi Shine is really nice polish!! I love Blood Orange as a shade :)

    I really want a peplum top too!!

    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. ah your outfit is absolutely lovely! and your nail varnish is the perfect colour for spring

    hope you'll visit back
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfit - you look amazing! (So tempted to write 'amazeballs' but I thought I'd try and stay mature) I really like your top , it sounds like a bargain, and the colour of your leggings!

    Also, I am very jealous of your nail polish! I really want that colour, my friend got some for her birthday and I totally didn't want to steal it... :s Also, I like the look of Papaya and Blueberry, Lychee looks tempting too.. what am I going to do with my new nail polish addiction!? Haha

    ~Hannah xx
    welcometomyfloordrobe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the top! It really suits you.
    I love the Barry M polishes, I have about six of the Gelly ones, they're so good! Blueberry, Blackberry, and Lychee are my favourites. And Prickly Pear...

    Jesss xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig